Do you want to know if you can connect Apple AirPods to Samsung TV?
These are both fantastic pieces of technology, and the good news is that you can use them together fairly easily – you just need to connect them. Because Apple AirPods don’t have wires, you may be wondering how to do so, and we’ll go over the steps in detail in this article.
To pair your Apple AirPods with your Samsung TV, first put your headphones in pairing mode, then search for your headphones in the TV’s Bluetooth settings.
The TV should be able to pair with your headphones after you select them. The volume of your TV should then be heard through the headphones.
APPLE AIRPODS TO SAMSUNG TV
Every year, smart televisions improve. Many televisions are getting new technologies. Whether it’s audio, video, or even functions. These smart TVs can also connect to a variety of devices, making them even smarter than before.
Of course, you can use the TV as a smart presentation display or as an Internet-connected device with the features you’d expect from a TV. Did you know you can pair the most popular wireless headphones with your Samsung Smart TV?
Here’s how to connect AirPods to a Samsung Smart TV. The Apple AirPods are among the best truly wireless earbuds on the market. They are very well designed, with a good feature set and amazing sound quality.
So why would you want to pair your AirPods with your Samsung Smart TV?
You might want to watch a movie on the big screen without bothering others. Maybe watch a late-night movie or an event that airs late at night. You can easily connect them for whatever reason. Continue reading to learn how to connect Apple AirPods to your Samsung Smart TV.
DOES APPLE AIRPODS WORK WITH SAMSUNG TVS?
You may be wondering if AirPods will work with your Samsung television. After all, many Apple products are proprietary and can only be used with other Apple products. AirPods, on the other hand, is compatible with a wide range of devices, including Samsung televisions.
That means you can use your AirPods to listen to your Samsung TV whenever you want. Apple AirPods are compatible with any Bluetooth-enabled device, including Samsung TVs and a variety of other household items.
WIRELESS APPLE AIRPODS FEATURES TO CONSIDER
When it comes to buying wireless headphones, there are several factors to consider, such as whether or not they are noise-canceling, the overall sound, whether or not they are waterproof, and whether or not they have a voice assistant built-in, such as those made by Sony.
For many years, the Sennheiser brand has been synonymous with high-quality audio. You can find their wireless headphones here. If you’re an Apple fan, AirPods or AirPods Pro are both excellent choices.
The possibilities are truly limitless, but determining which features are most important to you will help you narrow down your options. What’s the best part? Wireless headphones are affordable to almost everyone.
- How To Repair Samsung TV Volume Not Working? (12 Easy Fixes)
- How To Fix Samsung TV Won’t Turn On Issue? (Easy Guide!)
- How To Troubleshoot Samsung Remote Blinking Red? Read Here
HOW TO CONNECT APPLE AIRPODS TO SAMSUNG TV?
So, in order to connect your AirPods to your Samsung TV, you must first put them in pairing mode. Asurion recommends doing so by pressing the pairing button on the back of the AirPods case. This tells the headphones that you want to connect them to a device.
The headphones should begin to blink, indicating that they are ready to pair with a device. This must be completed before you attempt to pair your Samsung TV with the headphones.
Then, on your TV, navigate to the Settings menu. You must navigate to Bluetooth from the Remotes “Devices” section. You may need to start by turning on Bluetooth, as without it, your TV will be unable to detect nearby devices.
You should see a list of available devices here, and your headphones should be among them. You’ll need to know what your headphones are called so you can choose them from the list, especially if you have multiple devices paired or others in the house you don’t want to pair with.
Select your headphones from the list and then the pairing should complete almost instantly. You can then use your headphones to listen to your TV, stopping the noise from disturbing other household members.
Samsung H series (2014)
- Switch on your Samsung Smart TV and take out your TV remote.
- Select “Sound” from the TV remote control’s “Menu” button.
- Select the Speaker Settings option now.
- Remove your Apple AirPods from the case and ensure they are in pairing mode by pressing the case’s button.
- Select TV Sound Connect on your TV to begin searching for Apple AirPods.
- When you find AirPods, select them, and your Samsung Smart TV should now be connected to them.
Samsung J series (2015)
- Make sure your Apple AirPods are in pairing mode by pressing the button on the back of the case.
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and select the Menu option on your remote.
- Select the Sound option from the menu.
- Scroll down to the advanced settings.
- The Bluetooth Audio option is selected here.
- It will now begin looking for Bluetooth devices.
- Select your Apple AirPods, and you should be connected to them now.
SAMSUNG K SERIES (2016)
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and ensure that your Apple AirPods are on and in pairing mode.
- To access the TV menu, use the Samsung TV remote.
- Locate and select the Sound option from the menu.
- Select the “Expert settings” option in the “Sound” section.
- The Wireless Speaker Manager can be found here. After selecting a manager, the Bluetooth Audio Devices setting will appear. Select this,
- A list of Bluetooth headsets that are available and nearby will be displayed.
- You will be connected to Apple AirPods after selecting them from the list.
Samsung M, N and R series (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Go to the settings menu on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Choose Sound, then Sound Output, and then Bluetooth Speaker List.
- Take out your AirPods and press the pairing button on the case’s back.
- A list of Bluetooth speakers and headphones is displayed on the TV.
- Choose your Apple AirPods from the drop-down menu.
- The Apple AirPods will now be connected to the TV and ready to use.
New Samsung TVs (2020, 2021)
- Select the Sources option on your Samsung TV while it is turned on.
- You must now select your connection settings.
- Scroll down and click on Audio. Select Bluetooth from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Configure Now” option when you see it.
- That’s where you’ll need to take out your AirPods and activate pairing mode.
- The TV begins looking for nearby Bluetooth devices.
- Once you’ve located your Apple AirPods, pair them by clicking the pairing option.
- Your Apple AirPods are now paired with your Samsung Smart TV.
SHOULD I USE APPLE AIRPODS WITH MY SAMSUNG TV?
You might not want to use your Apple AirPods with your Samsung TV all the time. Because in-ear headphones can damage your hearing over time (as can any loud noise), using them with your TV on a regular basis may be harmful.
In-ear headphones are more likely to damage your hearing than larger speakers such as television speakers because they rely on high-frequency sounds.
When possible, listen to your TV through the television’s dedicated speakers. This lessens the strain on your ears and makes them more secure in the long run.
TROUBLESHOOTING CONNECTION ISSUES WITH SAMSUNG TV
If your AirPods do not connect to your Samsung TV for some reason, try this:
- To begin, try to reset the AirPods by placing them back in the case and closing the lid. Wait about 30 seconds before attempting to reconnect them.
- Next, make sure the volume on your television is turned up; this can affect how the sound is transmitted through the earbuds.
- If that doesn’t work, try unplugging them and reconnecting them within 2-3 feet of the TV.
One Apple Community Member suggested going into your AirPods settings (for AirPods Pro) and changing the “Press and Hold AirPods” setting for both earbuds to “Noise Control,” as well as turning off the Bluetooth setting on your iPhone, to prevent the AirPods from automatically pairing.
Another user suggested turning off the iPhone (if you have one) when attempting to pair the AirPods to the TV to prevent the AirPods from automatically connecting to your phone.
WHAT IF MY AIRPODS HEADPHONES WON’T PAIR WITH MY SAMSUNG TV?
If your headphones won’t pair with your TV, try turning off Bluetooth and removing your AirPods from pairing mode. Return the headphones to pairing mode and re-enable Bluetooth on your Samsung television.
Wait for the changes to take effect, then return to the available devices list and look for your headphones. They should appear there, and you can select them to connect.
If they still won’t pair, try restarting your television completely and then putting the headphones back into pairing mode. Enable Bluetooth on the television and look for the headphones on the available devices list. They should now appear.
FEATURES USING AIRPODS ON NON-APPLE DEVICES
Although Siri cannot be used with non-Apple devices (because Siri is Apple-specific), AirPods will allow you to use basic functions such as talking on the phone, playing music, listening to TV audio, and controlling music (go back, skip forward).
Using the Apple AirPods with a Samsung is very similar to using other headphones or Bluetooth headsets: you can use them to listen to your TV program, but you cannot use the TV’s go back or skip forward feature.
CONCLUSION: How To Connect Apple Airpods To Samsung TV?
So now you know how to connect Apple AirPods to Samsung TV; it should be a simple process, but if you’re having trouble, try restarting both devices and starting over. Devices may struggle to detect Bluetooth connections on the first try.
You must know the name of your AirPods before attempting to connect to them via your TV, especially if you have a large number of Bluetooth-capable devices in your home. You won’t be able to find the right device to connect to on the list unless you have this information!
AirPods are fantastic headphones with numerous useful features that work with any device that supports Bluetooth headphones! The majority of users have only had positive things to say about the AirPods, and any minor issues they have encountered are easily resolved.
Apple can be expensive to purchase, but the adage “you get what you pay for” seems to apply here. Apple puts a lot of thought into their products, and the fact that their high-priced AirPods can be used with non-Apple devices like your Samsung TV speaks volumes about them.
FAQs About Connecting Apple Airpods To Samsung TV
Why will my AirPods not connect to my Samsung TV?
If your headphones are not pairing with your TV, it is recommended that you turn off the Bluetooth on your headphones and remove your AirPods from pairing mode. To finish the process, return the headphones to pairing mode and re-enable Bluetooth on your Samsung television.
Can I connect my Apple AirPods to my Samsung TV?
To pair your Apple AirPods with your Samsung TV, first put your headphones in pairing mode, then search for your headphones in the TV’s Bluetooth settings. The TV should be able to pair with your headphones after you select them. The volume of your TV should then be heard through the headphones.
How do I control the volume on AirPods when connected to Samsung TV?
The simplest way to control Air Pod volume with my Samsung smart TV was to increase the volume of the TV speaker and then select the Air Pods from the Bluetooth menu. The TV speaker volume control can now be used to control the volume.
Why aren’t my AirPods pairing with my Samsung?
Check that the Bluetooth connection is active. Close your AirPods case after checking that the earbuds are inside. Press the setup button on the charging case’s back until the status light turns white. Wait for your AirPods to appear in the list of Bluetooth devices available.