A universal remote control can be an excellent way to control your home entertainment system. These handy gadgets can easily control your Samsung television as well as all of your external devices, allowing you to have a single remote that does it all!
And you’re probably wondering what are the Universal remote codes for a Samsung TV?
While there are several methods for connecting a universal remote to a Samsung TV, you will almost certainly need a code. 0101 is the first code to try. Don’t worry if that code doesn’t work! There are 40 more codes to try.
In the sections that follow, we’ll go over what these codes are, how to find the right one for your Samsung television, how to connect a universal remote, and, if all else fails, how to connect the universal remote to your Samsung TV with no code at all!
WHAT ARE THE OTHER CODES FOR A SAMSUNG TV?
When you bought your universal remote, it should have come with an instruction manual that will make your life much easier! The code required to pair the device with your Samsung TV can be found in the manual.
You should begin by entering the code 0101, but if that doesn’t work and you can’t find your user manual, there is another option. It’s a little more time-consuming and tedious, but you can simply try each of the numbers listed below.
- 0019, 0618, 0644 , 0056
- 0060, 0587 , 0037, 0178
- 0030, 0556, 0009, 0702
- 0774, 0093, 0217, 0448
- 0747, 0482, 0370, 0264
- 0329, 0090, 0032, 1060
- 0216, 0290, 0154, 0150
- 0092, 0072, 0179, 0208
- 0519, 0156, 0163, 0625
- 0226, 0812, 0817, 0821
Now that you know all of the possible codes you might need for setting up a universal remote to work with your Samsung TV, you may want to learn how to connect the two!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO PROGRAM MY SAMSUNG REMOTE CONTROL?
By pressing the Mode button or the necessary buttons on the remote control, you can program your Samsung remote control.
Some universal Samsung remotes include buttons for controlling cable boxes, DVD players, and other electronic devices, while others include a Mode button that launches a menu from which you can choose the appropriate device.
1. Turn off all electronic devices
To begin, turn off the device you want to use. Then, on the remote, press the Mode button to switch to a different device, such as a cable box, DVD player, or another device.
If your Samsung remote lacks a Mode button, locate and press the button that corresponds to the device you’re controlling.
2. Adjust the remote control
Set your remote control by pressing the Set button. A little hole labeled Set may be present if your device does not have a dedicated set button.
Straighten a paper clip or a similar thin wire and insert it into the hole to activate the Set button on the remote control.
3. Enter the device code that was provided to you
Enter the three-digit code for your electronic device here. If you don’t already have the code, look in the device’s user manual.
If all else fails, visit the manufacturer’s website and search for the code. After you’ve entered the code, use the remote control to turn on the device by pressing the Power button. The device should be operational now. If this is the case, look for alternative device codes.
HOW TO SET UP A UNIVERSAL REMOTE ON A SAMSUNG TV?
Using a universal remote can make your life much easier in the long run, but setting it up can be difficult. While you will need to follow separate instructions to connect your universal remote to each of the individual devices you wish to control, we can assist you in connecting it to your Samsung TV!
Because universal remotes come in a variety of models, there are numerous ways to program your new remote. However, most universal remotes will work with your Samsung TV if you follow the instructions below.
- Check that your Samsung TV is turned on.
- Check that nothing is blocking the sensor and that the remote is pointing directly at the television.
- On the universal remote, hold down the “TV” device option.
- The buttons will then illuminate.
- Continue to hold down the “TV” button and enter code 0101 (if that code does not work, try some of the others).
- The power button should illuminate, indicating that your Samsung TV is now connected!
If you want to learn more about universal remotes and, in particular, which type may be the best option for your Samsung TV and home, everything you need to know is right here.
- How To Repair Samsung TV Volume Not Working? (12 Easy Fixes)
- How To Fix Samsung TV With Sound But No Picture? (6 Easy Methods To Try!)
- How To Troubleshoot Samsung Remote Blinking Red? Read More
WHAT IF NONE OF THE CODES ARE WORKING?
While you can simply try each of the codes listed above, this is not always the quickest method. And there’s a chance that none of these codes will work for your Samsung TV if it’s an older model.
The good news is that there are a few websites that provide comprehensive lists of every television on the market as well as their specific codes.
HOW TO SET UP A UNIVERSAL REMOTE WITHOUT A CODE?
If all else fails and you’re going insane because you can’t seem to find the right code, most universal remotes can be set up without a code.
- Hold down the SET button while pressing the number zero button four times.
- Continue pressing the ON button for one second, then releasing it for one second, until the TV turns itself off.
- Enter OK or ENTER.
Your universal remote and Samsung TV should now be connected!
BENEFITS OF SAMSUNG REMOTE
Here are the following reasons why buying a Samsung universal remote is worth it:
- The best feature of this remote is that it includes an on/off button, volume control, mute, and TV input. It has play, pause, skip, forward, fast forward, skip back, fastback, and display buttons for media play. So you don’t have to be concerned about keeping all of the remotes in one place.
- Another important factor that distinguishes the Samsung remote is its low cost. You no longer have to waste money replacing batteries in all of your devices’ remotes.
- It is simple and straightforward to use and operate. You don’t have to go through the trouble of keeping all of the remotes safe.
- It is also effective in terms of time savings.
- The remote is lightweight and inexpensive; it takes up little space and is quite comfortable to hold. You are not required to program. Enter the code after inserting the battery.
- The best thing about the Samsung universal remote is that it does not need to be programmed. It is compatible with all devices and receivers.
PROGRAMMING A UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL TO WORK WITH A SAMSUNG SOUNDBAR
The Samsung Soundbar is controlled by a Universal Remote Control that has been programmed to work with it. Before proceeding, it is critical to becoming acquainted with the operation of the Universal Remote Control.
You will find it easier to use and program the Universal Remote Control for use with the Samsung Soundbar.
- If it isn’t already on, turn on your Samsung soundbar.
- Point the universal remote at the Samsung soundbar you want to program.
- To proceed, select “Menu” from the Universal Remote Control’s drop-down menu and then press the “Setting” button.
- Then, select the “Program remote” option. Then, select “Sound” or any other device you want to control from your home using the universal remote control.
- A tiny light blinks four times in a row as a result of the technique. After that, copy and paste any random code from the provided list. If the code is entered correctly, the light will turn off. If that fails, try a different code.
THE UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL FOR THE SAMSUNG SOUNDBAR CAN BE PROGRAMMED WITHOUT THE USE OF CODES
When you use a universal remote control to perform an auto search, all of the codes are automatically scanned.
It goes through each code one by one until it finds one that will work on your remote to program the exact control. The steps to programming the remote without the use of codes are as follows.
- Turn on the smart device that you want to control from your computer.
- Then, using the remote, press the device button three times in a row for three seconds. The LED light turns on to indicate that the remote control is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. The remote control would begin to show an on/off indication. After that, the “up” and “down” keys must be pressed simultaneously to turn the device off.
- After ensuring that the code is correct, press the device’s power button. The device should be operational now. Check the connection by adjusting the volume of the device to see if it is working.
- To save the code that corresponds to that particular device, press the “device” button. When the code is successfully stored, the LED light will blink twice.
Alternative Video: What Are The Universal Remote Codes For A Samsung TV?
CONCLUSION On Universal Remote Codes For A Samsung TV
Universal remotes are an excellent choice for controlling your home entertainment system, including your Samsung TV, with a single device. Hopefully, the Samsung TV code 0101 worked right away!
If not, at least you now know all of your options for connecting your universal remote to your Samsung TV without going insane! Remote control is one of the most convenient devices in the house.
If the wrong buttons are accidentally pressed on a Samsung TV remote, the remote will be deprogrammed from the television. When the remote control is out of sync with the television, it is impossible to operate it.
To bring your Samsung TV remote control back into sync with the television, you may need to reconfigure it.
FAQs About Universal Remote Codes For A Samsung TV
How do I find my TV code for the remote?
Call the manufacturer of your remote and inquire whether it can provide you with the necessary codes. If you want the entire list of codes, request it. Make sure you tell the manufacturer which model of remote you have. The model number can be found inside the battery latch.
How do I program a universal remote if I don’t have a code?
Common method #4: Hold down the power button and the device key at the same time until the LED blinks or remains lit, then release and repeatedly press the power button until the device turns on or off, then press the device key (sometimes the stop button) to save the setting.
How do I link my remote to my Samsung TV?
The remote control sensor is typically located on the lower right side of most Samsung televisions. If not, it is in the bottom right corner. Then, for at least 3 seconds, press and hold the Return and Play/Pause buttons simultaneously. The Smart Remote will begin to sync with your TV.
How do you re-set a universal remote?
Remove a battery from the remote and press a button to completely discharge it. Replace the battery; the LED should flash twice. Within 6 seconds, press the digits 2 and 8 simultaneously – the LED should blink twice.